Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial day weekend!

Thomas could not have had a better memorial day, we enjoyed pool side with some of his best friends, Champs, Molly, and Marco! They played themselves to death! I think Thomas will be sleeping for the whole week after today! Here are some pics for you!



My lovely friend Lisa with Marco, aka Rambo!

Puppy meeting...

Marco enjoying the yard

Champs, Molly and Thomas getting acquianted

Champs, chilling poolside

Champs


Champs kissing Thomas!

Thomas kissing Champs


How did you spend Memorial Day? send us your pics to tinylittledogblog@gmail.com or upload them to our facebook fan page: tinylittledogblog

2 comments:

  1. Thomas has the most lovely full face for a Cavaliers. I just love how he looks. Gorgeous puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without him! well, I guess we are on teh same boat! lol

    ReplyDelete