Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spicy on Gruffins....

So this past week Spicy was very very sick, sadly he went to the park and apparently they have used some sort of pesticide for bugs... I have not told you that Spicy has something for bugs, and eats every single bug that crosses his sight... anyways, he ate a dead bug and got very sick. He was in the hospital for 5 days, but fortunately he is fine now.

As a welcome home present I baked him some GRUFFINS, I think the pictures are enough, but I will say he absolutely loved them! He could not get enough, he knows where my mom keeps them and as soon as he sees the can he goes nuts! I am sooooo happy he is enjoying some GRUFFINS, and the fact that they are 100% natural make it perfect for his tummy after being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment