Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's Rally for our Furry Friends



I have a puppy named Thomas, I absolutely love him, but I realize that there are millions of other puppies around the United States that do not have the same luck as Thomas. There are thousands of shelters that have no resources to feed and take care of all the abandoned puppies they have taken upon their care.

That's why I am writing this blog post 'cause Pedigree is donating a 20 pound bag of dry food to a shelter for every blog that post the following link http://www.facebook.com/Pedigree, plus for every person that actually likes the page on facebook they'll be donating a bowl of food as well.

So please join me in this effort and if you have a blog please take 5 minutes to write about this wonderful program.

xoxo
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment